This special outdoor fabric is absolutely waterproof*, mould- and rot resistant.
This boat fabric retains its bright color even under constant sunlight, and in harsh (salty) marine environments. If dirty or mouldy, this marine acrylic can be cleaned quickly and easily. This boat canvas has an definite shape, both in the sun and in the rain.
From small motor boats and sailboats to luxurious yachts or other outdoor objects, our boat fabric offers shade, protection against all elements and natural comfort.
The features below make this boat fabric a high performance waterproof and colourfast fabric for your outdoor object, bimini, sprayhood, boat and more:
- Composition: 100% polyacrylic - spun (mass) dyed.
- Colour: arctic blue P023
- Coating: resin-based anti-fungal coating, extremely water- and UV-resistant.
- Water column, height: 1200mm. ISO 811 + Schopper norm
- Spray test, highest: 4-5, with reference class 1-5. ISO 4920
- Highest weather resistance: 4-5, from class 1-5. ISO 105 B04
- Colour fastness, the highest: 7-8, from class 3-8, ISO 105 B02.
- Weather fastness: according to DIN 54071: 7-8 (highest)
- Oil-repellent properties: 5/8th ISO 14419
- Tensile strength: deformation 140 daN - weft 130 daN. ISO 13934-1
- Tear resistance: 3.3 daN - 2.5 daN weft. ISO 13937-1
- Air permeability: 2.3 l/m²/s. ISO 9237
- Weight: 320 gram/m² - ISO 2286-1
- Width: 152 cm - EN 1773
- Dry rubbing friction, the highest: Class 5/5 ISO 105X12
- Rubbing on wet cloth, the highest: class 5/5 ISO 105X12
Boats: cockpit cover, screen, bimini top, flybridge, winter cover, sunshade
As a waterproof fabric, our boat fabric is also ideal for all outdoor coverings.
You can buy this boat fabric per linear stretching meter, from 100 cm and then per 10 cm.
Our waterproof fabrics (including boat acrylic) 'Docril-N' and Markilux have 100% identical properties to this boat fabric. Otherwise we would not sell or claim this. Feel free to compare all the properties of these extra waterproof boat fabrics. E.g. our boat fabric 'Docril-N' has an even more definite shape and is also slightly more durable. Click here for all our waterproof canvas and marine fabrics.
For covering your boat with ordinary boat sails, we also recommend the Ten Cate waterproof fabric. One of these waterproof fabrics is Ten Cate All Season Touring (with different weights). Take a look at our range of fabrics and click here.
If you are going to process this boat fabric yourself: keep the coating on the inside. So use the fabric with the ‘nice’ side up(=outwards) and the coated site inward.
Further hints and references to our accessories (Tenax, German safety fasteners, grommets, reinforcing tape, durable sewing yarns, etc.):
- Click here for the information about stitching a felled seam into boat fabric yourself.
- Click here for our range of clear plastic sheeting, as clear as glass
- Click here for our range of eyelets / washers, et cetera
- Click here for all our accessories (sewing yarns, tapes, etc.). P.S. It is wiser and more convenient to place your cursor at the top of this page, on the button 'Accessories'. Then the best overview comes into view.
The price for this ultimate waterproof outdoor fabric like this boat fabric, is per linear meter. You buy from 1 meter and then per 10cm longer.
Het is erg belangrijk om je ringen te verstevigen met verstevigingsband, dit voorkomt uitscheuren.
Voor een extra lange levensduur.
Oprollen met het beste band.
Premium klittenband met zeer hoge kleefkracht