Boat canvas, supreme quality marine canvas and waterproof fabric
Boat canvas. Marine canvas. And waterproof fabric. All in supreme quality heavy acrylic. At the lowest EU-prices.
As being the European market leader in outdoor fabrics, boat cover material and tent fabrics we don't want complaints. Therefore we have selected only the best brands in boat canvas and waterproof canvas available.
Boat cover material, marine canvas and waterproof canvas fabrics at the keenest prices
ESVO has the most durable marine canvas as a boat canvas, cover for your boat, hood, bimini top, but also as a waterproof canvas for your expensive garden furniture, terrace roof and so on. ESVO has really the very best acrylic fabrics for you. With the highest color- and weather fastness and therefore longest life span. And yet, the lowest price. ESVO is the European online market leader in waterproof canvas fabrics and our large-scale purchasing advantages are for you!
We only have premium types of boat fabric, boat upholstery and waterproof fabrics.
General characteristics of our boat canvas – waterproof outdoor canvas
- absolutely waterproof. Incomparable water column
- weather resistant, mildew resistant, insectproof
- highest colour fastness. Optimal u.v.-protection
- AAA-shape retention and tensile strength
- Specially treated for dirt-, grease- and oil repellency.
This most sustainable boat fabric is available in various widths and in various colours.
Our trademarks Dickson Sunbrella, Docril, Sauleda and Markilux are the guarantee for high quality boat canvas or synthetic boat fabric. These trademarks are the reference on the European maritime market. The one-sided special poly-urethan coating guarantees an extremely high ‘water column’(=waterproof grade). Our qualities in boat fabric stand for the highest achievable technical characteristics and an exceptional shape retention(= a perfect fit).
Finishing tips for do-it-yourselfers, for processing the boat canvas or marine fabric:
If you are going to process the boat fabric yourself: keep the coating on the inside. So use the canvas with the ‘nice’ side up(=outwards) and the coated site inward.
Further hints and references to our accessories (Tenax, German safety fasteners, grommets, reinforcing tape, durable sewing yarns, etc.):
- Click here for the information about stitching a felled seam into boat fabric yourself.
- Click here for our range of clear plastic sheeting, as clear as glass
- Click here for our range of eyelets / washers, et cetera
- Click here for all our accessories (sewing yarns, tapes, etc.). P.S. It is wiser and more convenient to place your cursor at the top of this page, on the button 'Accessories'. Then the best overview comes into view.
Recommended use and applications of our supreme boat canvas
- Boats: cockpit cover, spray hood, biminitop, flybridge, winter cover, sun awning
- Cars: convertibles, cabriolets
- At home: winter cover, tops, awnings, equipment covers, bags, etc..
Available colors marine fabric
Our range in boat canvas is huge. Both in qualities of boat fabric and in colours. For example:
- White acrylic canvas: white maritime, oyster pearl, off-white, natural, ebony
- Sand, camel, dune, beige, chine
- Grey acrylic canvas: silver grey, dark grey, charcoal grey, anthracite grey, cadet grey, graphite
- Black, dark smoke
- Blue acrylic canvas: marine blue, arctic blue, captain blue, dark navy blue, ocean blue, atlantic blue, blue jeans, midnight blue
- Red acrylic canvas: bordeaux, burgundy red, gardenia red, dark red, crimson red
- Green acrylic canvas: forest green, emerald green, dark green, light green
- Brown acrylic canvas: hazel brown, light brown, dark brown
Buying our waterproof canvas: per stretching meter and then every 10cm
You buy all our waterproof canvas from one meter and then per every 10 stretching centimeter.