WM-17 Nano is a tent fabric specially developed by Ten Cate Outdoor Fabrics. The composition is 65% polyester and 35% PVA. Ten Cate WM17 has a so-called SHS finish: Super Hydrophobic Surface finish. This means that this fabric has been treated with nanotechnology. Very small, protective (nano)particles are invisibly wrapped around the surface of the yarns. The nano-coating is a kind of 'intelligent baking layer' to prevent the penetration of water and contaminants into the fabric and the adhesion of dirt particles to the canvas. The hydrophobic effect of the nano-coating makes the fabric water-repellent and therefore stays dry longer. Moreover, stains caused by water, dirt and falling particles from trees are also prevented. Wet stains can be removed from this special tent fabric by simply dabbing it with an absorbent cloth or simply rinsing it under the tap.
The PVA component (polyvinyl alcohol) has slightly moisture-absorbing properties, which prevents condensation or ambient moisture. The moisture can also easily dry. This means that there can still be a pleasant climate inside a fabric construction.
- In general: strong, single-layer coated tent fabric with pva-fibre. Ideal for walls of high-quality awnings and family tents.
- Composition: 65% polyester / 35% PVA
- Weight: 220 gr/m
- Water column: 50 cm
- Finish: water, mould and dirt repellent
- Awning: side wall, sloping roof*, awning
- Family tent: side wall, sloping roof*, awning
- Folding trailer: side wall, sloping roof*, awning
- Festival tent: side wall, sloping roof*, canopy
- All forms of waterproof covers or rugs, which must not be susceptible to mould (covers, terrace screens, shading cloths, etc.)
* If your fabric construction becomes completely flat/level, we have as an alternative the Ten Cate All Season tent canvas in WR18 quality. This fabric type has a 2-layer acrylic coating and a higher water column (85cm). In terms of functionality, the WM17 and the WR-18 do not differ, but when it really comes to waterproofing, the WR18 is more waterproof.
The price for this tent fabric is per linear metre. You buy from 1 metre and then per 10 centimetres.
Eyelets, press fasteners or twist fasteners of top quality. And click here for strengthening tape (in the corners or all around - for a complete frame).
Jammer dat er geen handleiding bij zat om het windscherm op te zetten, moesten er via YouTube achterkomen. Eenmaal opgezet staat het als een huis.
Het is erg belangrijk om je ringen te verstevigen met verstevigingsband, dit voorkomt uitscheuren.
Voor een extra lange levensduur.
Oprollen met het beste band.
Premium klittenband met zeer hoge kleefkracht