This tent is made of the most durable canvas which is available: the extremely strong Ten Cate 340 grs./m2. This fabric is also used in the most expensive camping tents. Our customer experiences teach us that the life-time of this canvas tents comes over often longer than 25 years.
Also, this tent has a well-deposited cut, in which there are 60% less tension points than a comparable tent and the storm-resistance still remains guaranteed. This is partly due to the extremely strong buckle belts as an alternative to guide lines/old fashioned ropes.
This tent has the ability to protect front & living space around from the smallest midges. With a completely detachable, perfectly smoothly tensioned wall from the finest mosquito gaze this allows you to quietly shielded sitting in your living room and still look outside.
- The result is a highly durable tent, including inner tent, which is relatively reasonably priced. And, over time (the aforementioned 25 years +) proved to be very cheap.
- Very practical dubbeldaks with extra awning cockpit.
- Quick to set up more than half the number of pegging points(without reducing wind resistance)
- Fully enclosed inside tent
- Beautiful styling
- Durable materials
- No ropes but tension straps
The Bedouin 300 has an inner tent which can accommodate 4 people: 2 adults + 2 children. Or two parents + 1 child. Whether you use this tent as two adults, with extra space for your luggage. Because the Bedouin 300 has an inner tent, which gives it more a pleasant sleeping comfort in colder/frosty circumstances.
- Removable(with zippers) mesh wall from the finest mosquito gaze, as an additional option. This makes the whole living room closed to the smallest midges.
- A set of side shields (for sitting in the shade and protections against side rainfall)
- A vario sun canopy(=additional capping canopy, with zippers)
- A storage organiser
- A ground insolation blanket for the bedroom
The Bedouin 300 is a pyramid tent with:
- Fixed cockpit
- Fully enclosed inner tent(fully lockable to external influences)
- With rear ventilation.
- Pegging points equipped with extremely strong lashing buckles. Proven storm resistant.
- Special cut and yet strong storm. Beautifully trimmed with dark trim tape around.
- The outdoor tents are of 340 grams Ten Cate heavy cotton.
- Color canvas: 'sand' (light beige) and charcoal gray (front colour). 10mm very strong YKK zippers.
- The inner tent is made of cotton / polyester, perfectly breathable, with a base of strong PVC, so fully lockable.
- The storm strong tent poles are of epoxy coated steel.
- Equipped with a fixed cockpit of heavy coated and reinforced (bisonyl) polyester 450 gr / sqm.
So, the Bedouin 300 is a pyramid tent in AAA quality at a very attractive price!