Cover tarpaulins and material for a strong cover made of HDPE. Very durable and UV-resistant. Loose or ready-made tarpaulins.
As the market leader in outdoor fabrics, we have chosen the strongest and most durable materials. When it comes to tarpaulin made from HDPE material, you can choose from the heavier types of tarpaulin. Besides the weight, this material is much stronger than a construction tarpaulin from a DIY store (see useful information below with all the explanations).
Below you can choose for loose HDPE tarpaulin per meter for sale or else ready-made tarpaulins. Please scroll down for an overview.
Applications of these types of strong H.D.P.E. tarpaulin.
- Boat, caravan, large tent, trailer, camper, roof, bicycle trailer, jacuzzi, rowing boat, speedboat, sloop, market stall, trampoline, garden furniture, sandpit, sailboat, terrace, etc.
- Cover sheet to make yourself
Background information and specifications for strong H.D.P.E. tarpaulin.
A standard cover sheet from the hardware store is made of a polypropylene material or PVC. Our material is a High-density polyethylene (the so-called "H.D.P.E."), with a coating of LDPE. The weight is also heavier than a standard cover: 220 g/m². The tensile strength and tear resistance is unsurpassed, 1000 N/5cm and 210 N respectively. In addition to these characteristics, the most important feature is the u.v. resistance and stability: 300 Kly.
P.S. To provide the tarpaulin with eyelets, we also have all kinds of eyelets for you to make your own strong tarpaulin.
In case of large métrages (only on request) the following tarpaulin colours are available: White - blue - grey - orange - black/green - green - black/blue - dark green - light green.
Buy these tarpaulins made of HDPE. Complete, by the metre or on a roll.
- You buy the ready-made tarpaulins by the piece.
- The material types for HDPE tarpaulins are available from 1 meter upwards and every 10 centimetres thereafter.
- Roll deliveries are also possible.
- The prices stated are per running metre.