The cotton tent canvas TenCate* KD-48 is made of twisted(double yarns).
This ecru / natural superior cotton tent canvas is a double-fill material made up of two yarns twisted together in a durable "one-up, one-down" construction. So the yarns are twisted together before being woven into the tent canvas. The result is a tighter weave and increased strength. The cotton tent canvas KD-48 is therefore stronger and can withstand more conditions, whilst the breathability is not affected. Technically this is proven by the significantly higher tensile strength and tearing resistance for both the weft and the warp. COMPARE THE SPECS! (see all technical characteristics on this page)
You can order this heavy-duty cotton tent canvas from one meter and then by every 10 stretching centimeters longer. Prices of the tent fabric are per linear meter.
The durable finish is essential for a long life time of your tent canvas construction. Our sewing threads are NOT standard, but grafted on longevity.
So click here for :
- durable sewing thread with high color fastness, water repellent and resist mold.
- quality sewing machine needles for household machines.
- zippers and zipper parts & sliders - of the quality marks YKK and Opti
- various, all kinds of other finish accessories and and mounting solutions
Grommets(see our YouTube-video at the right of your screen), security snap fasteners, turn clasps and other needs. Please click here.
- Quality: Ten Cate Cotton KD-48, tent canvas
- Width: 160 cm
- Weight: 310 gr/m²
- Material: 100% cotton with twisted yarns
- Finish: water- and dirt repellent
- Watercolumn: > 40 cm
- Colour-weather fastness: > 4 (ecru/natural colour)
- Tensile strength warp: 130 daN
- Tensile strength weft: 130 daN
- Tearing strength warp: 3,0 daN
- Tearing strength weft : 2,5 daN
Het is erg belangrijk om je ringen te verstevigen met verstevigingsband, dit voorkomt uitscheuren.
Voor een extra lange levensduur.
Oprollen met het beste band.
Premium klittenband met zeer hoge kleefkracht